Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dark Incarnate - Chapter8 Book1

Dark Incarnate 
By Mr. Black 




Chapter 8
A Dream Within A Dream



"Did he do anything to you?"  Candace was hysterical as she slammed her room door closed.

"No, not at all," Kelly lied.  "I was just trying to buy some time.  And by the way, what the hell happened to you!  Are you ok?"

"I'm fine," she smiled.  "It scared me more than anything.  I thought I was dying.  But I'm no worse for wear."

"You looked like you were dying!"

"heh...," Candace mused a reminiscent laugh.  "He did a number on me, but no more than any of the other creations."

"About this whole thing, I think..."

"Think what?  We've been over this before."  Kelly was surprised by her resolve yet again.

"Are you sure?  Seeing your face while that... that thing..." she was at a lose of words, she could see it in her mind playing over and over, and worse she felt it, but she shook her head the words just wouldn't come out.

"It wasn't much worse than what Dad's done before."

"Can we have our talk now?"  Kelly asked with forceful concern.

Candace was almost broke by her cute pleading eyes, "No, not here.  I think he knows something funny is going on.  He's normally not that sarcastic.  He has no idea what, and I don't want him prying anymore."

"At school tomorrow then?"  Kelly didn't understand why she seemed to protect him.

"Ok.  But you have to promise me you won’t do anything like that again.  He's tricky."

Kelly knew exactly what she meant, but couldn’t say.  Not yet she thought, "What do you mean?"

"Do not be alone with him, ok?  Just always be with me."

"When I made the deal to stay over tonight he made me agree to sleep on the couch, so we wouldn't be up all night."

"What!  Noo... " Candace covered her face with her hands.

"Don't worry I'll be fine, it's you I'm worried about."  If he touched her again she planned to bring every bit of it to light.  If her father taught her anything it was that cockroaches like him hate the light.

"Just tell me what happened in the lab!"

"I've put up with him since I was little.  That's the only way I've handled all those creatures and why I'm not that scared of them now.  They seem to be intent on one thing.  I mean have any of them really hurt us?"

"It sure as hell looked like it hurt you!"

"Yeah but thanks to dear old Dad I've learned to cope with it.  What did you get, a tiny pencil thin snake?"

"I hate to admit but you are right, it didn't even break my virginity.  No worse than your finger anyway..."

"You've never done anything!  Not even played with your hairbrush?"

"Yeah I've never ... done it... unless that snake thing counts.  Wait second, what about a hairbrush?"

"I could kiss you!  Somehow these things know...  I don't know how or why but there’s no other explanation.  I can’t explain it but I just know!"  Kelly shied away, Candace was different.  She was the same girl but knowing her dark secrets gave her pause.

"There's no way, how could I have an assignment for me to draw a snake which just happens to not break me."

"I don't have a clue, but which way did that grub go that first day?"

"It was tiny first remember?  It could have gone after me.  It was probably going for you because you... ya know, you had stuff...  I think that's a bit of stretch."

"It’s like when they attack me, I can feel it.  Like when Dad does his thing, it hurts and he can scare the hell out of me sometimes, but I know he would never go too far.  Besides, you got any better ideas?"  Candace raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, sort of.  Did that Bee do anything other than... I mean did it put anything in you, did it finish?"

"No, Billy said he tackled it before it had a chance, and there wasn't any mess.  Why?"

"Are you sure you don't feel any different and everything's ok?"

"Yes, for god's sake why? your starting to scare me."

"It's just a feeling; every time there is an attack I can almost feel it, but very different than you.  Not the physical stuff but I can feel IT, or them... or something, I don't know.  I just froze or was frozen, I couldn't help you.  It’s like there’s some kind of connection.  Thank god for Billy."

"I never thought I'd hear that!  But what feeling did you get?"

"It's hard to say, I've felt something before but maybe with this creature being more developed… did you see the colors?"

"Yeah I did."  Candace cracked a smile

"You’re such a perve.  How did it get out of that cage?"

"It must have vibrated the pins loose; it's the only thing I can figure."

"Just tell me what you remember, maybe that will help.  It's like I had a picture or an event flash in my head but it's very fuzzy.  I just barely got an outline and I don't know what it means, or if it means anything at all."

"I walked in, everything looked normal and when I turned my back that thing was on me.  It felt like it tried to shove its whole butt in me but it was way too big.  I thought I was dead right there.  I thought it stung me or was going to try and stab me to death with its butt.  But there was a tiny tickle waay down deep inside then I was suddenly full.  I don't know how it happened.  The stinger thing must have grown huge after it was inside.  The next thing I knew its huge thing was poking and prodding around."

"Wow, sounds about right.  I don't know, I just felt the thing wanted to put something inside you.  It wanted something different from all the other creatures but somehow still not quite complete."

"Not complete?  What the hell is the complete version?"

"I don't know, and that's why I don't want to go on with this anymore."

"I know you don't, but I have more faith in you and your ability than anything."  Candace locked eyes for longer than Kelly was comfortable with but it did re-fill her self confidence before she shied away again.

"Even though more horrible things have happened to you in the past few..."

"You don't know what thing's I've lived with all my life."  Kelly felt a profound sadness for her friend.  "Hey don't get that sappy look."  Candace sounded slightly irritated.  "I don't need your pity.  You just don't understand."  She shook her head, "I told you I didn't want to get into this, it's nothing to worry about and your making it a big deal isn’t going to help anything."

"I want to get into this now, your talking all funny and I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!"

Candace walked over to a circular window peering out she saw her dad, "Ok, but just for a second, he's talking to the neighbors being the perfect citizen."

"That bastard..." Kelly squinted her eyes.

"You don't understand... he pays the bills, he pays everything.  If I wanted a horse he'd buy that land behind the house, or have those nice old people carted off so I could have a pasture and barn."

"That doesn't make it right!"

Candace pouted obviously she needed a different approach, "Ok imagine you've grown up learning the color red is actually blue.  So when you see blue you call it red and nobody notices until one day you meet me and I try to tell you otherwise, you wouldn't be able to understand or believe me..."

"But everyone in... most of the modern world says what your dad is doing is wrong, there are laws and jails for people like him."

"No, don't you even go there!" her eyes flared.  "It's not wrong to me; I'm perfectly fine with it.  This is where I'll lose you and I knew it... this is why I didn't want to even try..." her eyes began to tear up.

"Tell me please just tell me, I'll shut-up and listen."

"It's not wrong to me!  Don't you see, this is NORMAL.  Like going to the bathroom or taking out the trash.  I've grown up since before I could remember with this.  I didn't even know people thought it was wrong until school.  He sat me down and explained that most of society hates people like him and if I told he would go away forever.  I don't want him to go away!"

Kelly sat in deep, deep confusion.  Either Candace was in some deep psychosis, or she was.  "But you acted so scared and hurt when..."

"Because I didn't want you to find out!  Because of this conversation!  You have to understand!  They'll take him away and everything else I love."

The tense moment left both girls silent in an unblinking stare.  Kelly just didn't know what to think but she felt hurt.  Candace was so convincing and it only made her feel worse for the girl...



Meanwhile... Billy took his notebook up to the make-shift lab.  He felt so silly and embarrassed recording the time and descriptions.  Who was he?  This whole thing the girls were doing was totally nuts in his opinion.  Not that anybody cared.  This deserved top scientists noting the time with a supersonic earth's core time-watch.  His eyes glazed over thinking of the earths crust spinning making a measurable magnetic force...

He made a new folder and tried to think of a fitting name.  He just skipped that part and moved on and made a new document to copy his notebook onto, also leaving the title blank.  He copied and noted as much as he could remember about each event and a detailed description of each creature in the lab.  Human nature gets the best of everyone he thought, as he left out a few embarrassing details about himself.  How could his tripping over a laundry basket be a big deal anyway?

The giant hornet was probably the most interesting.  The color and size separated it, but it was the next stage.  Who ever heard of a bee coming out of a cocoon either?    Billy really didn't know but it sounded a bit odd.  It was still basically black and white, but in living color.  He'd actually seen hornets just like this, only much smaller.  They were called bald-faced hornets.  It just sat behind the confines of the dog crate motionless, sometimes giving off a faint vibration.  It was more than just, "oh my gosh look honey, a giant bug!" scary like those old movies, it was creepy.  Its large reflective eyes betrayed some deeper intelligence and purpose Billy could only guess at.  Of all the things that cocoon could have turned into why this?  He looked over his shoulder at it again.  The black eyes just stared back.  He wished he wasn't alone, and turned his chair to keep a better eye on it.   

Did the cause of this have some ancient meaning?  All the creatures had been created in black and white by Kelly, but this thing created itself, but in the image of a naturally occurring black and white bee.  What if Kelly painted something or added color?... Jesus... what if she did?  The possibilities scared him worse than the creature in the dog crate.   He really hoped the girls call this quits soon.  Surely after what happened to Candace today...

The phone rang downstairs and Billy jumped up to get it.  The thought that it might not be Kelly never crossed his mind.  

"Hey Billy sorry it took a while, Candace and I got into a bit of a talk, but is everything there ok?"

"Yeah, fine I just came from the lab.  How is Candace?  She seemed surprisingly ok once I got her awake."

"She's a pretty tough girl Billy, she'll be fine."

"Hey, I was making a detailed listing of what's happened, and I was wondering if you could fill in a few blanks?"

"Maybe later, listen things are getting a bit out of control..."

"I was hoping to hear you say that."

"Well go into my room and in the night stand, the one with the lamp, get the little gun out of the drawer."

"Wa-hah-hooo Nuuoo way Hose'," Billy shook his head as if she could see.

"Chill out it's just a little .22 revolver, it's as safe as can be.  In order to shoot it you just point and pull real hard, there's no safety just point and pull hard."

"No way!  Not only do you have neighbors..."

"Billy look, if that thing starts acting crazy would you rather be able to kill it or are you just going to ask it to play nice?"  She took his silence for acceptance.

"What are you doing with a gun anyways?"

"My dad got it for me, but I've got to go we're about to have supper.  Be careful, ok."  Kelly just hung up the phone.

"Ok, you be careful too, I'm glad you're over there where it's safe at least..."  Billy looked at the silent phone confused.  It had gone dormant and he sat it back on the receiver confused. 

Billy walked back upstairs.  His family had always lived on the outskirts of town on a farm.  At least that's what his dad called it.  It was more like a mud-hole than a farm.  But he grew up around guns and knew all about them.  It endeared Kelly to him even more.  Her dad had been a policeman.  He liked the idea that she could protect herself.  He lied to himself again; he had already started thinking of her as his girlfriend even if it wasn't "official".

He started up the stairs he slipped into another dreamy daze just thinking about her.  He should do her laundry for her before it gets any later.  Looking down at the spilt laundry bin he was hit again with just how lucky he was.  It was all beautiful, her dirty clothes all wrinkled and smushed together, all so small, dainty, and cute.  He wanted to curl up and hug the clothes only wishing she was in them.  He bent down to start loading the pile, but didn't want to disturb them.  Her jeans with tiny jewels and faded stripes, tiny white and pink striped socks that looked plush and soft.  He had seen her wear these in class a week before.  He picked up a pair of light pink panties.  They were so small and light, such a tiny piece of fabric that covered her precious body.  Thinking of her wearing them over the smooth curvature and flawless skin stopped his heart.  Something this cute shouldn't be hidden under clothes.  He was intoxicated and crouched like a cave man.  He lifted his hand to his face.  He knew he shouldn't but couldn't stop.  She would be so embarrassed just to be noticed; he wanted to see her all embarrassed.  Her shy face would blush as she unzipped the tiny zipper on her jeans sliding them down revealing these pink panties.  She would flush and turn away shyly... maybe even utter a moan.

He rolled them in his hand savoring the moment.  The gusset was reinforced with an extra white strip making them a bit thicker here.  He knew that's where her perfect pussy rested all day.  He wanted to secretly caress her there, now at her friend’s house.  Secretly as a ghost, rub her little spot, cause her to jump and blush dark red as he made her feel good.  She would try so hard to act normal but wouldn't be able to hide it.  He could even see a little stain from where her pussy juices leaked against the fabric.

Instantly he saw her standing in the kitchen that night and the tiny wet diamond between her legs.  She had been puking in the sink at the time but still she had been wet from him!  He started searching the pile franticly until he found the paper thin tights.  He stretched them wide and found the crotch.  A clear outline of dried creamy dust was clear as day.  She must have not been wearing panties?  Curling his arms up the fabric brushed his face and nose as he wafted in the musky feminine odor.  It was raunchy and pungent, nothing someone would be proud to wear as perfume but it had an affect on him like nothing else.  He wanted to strap the fabric to his face; he couldn’t get enough and took deep breaths of it visualizing her precious body’s nectar filling his lungs.  He had nothing to compare it to.  Without a thought or hesitation he opened his mouth and began to suck on the fabric.  He wanted her, every part of her, and without reservation.  He remembered her face looking up at him as she her tongue slid along the bottom of his penis.  He wanted her so bad, more than anything else in his world.

He shook out of it and fluffed the pants returning their shape.  They were so small like a child's.  But she wasn't a child at all.  She was ripe, he felt dirty at the thought but he wanted to roll in that vulgar thought like a pig.  She was ready, fertile, and wanting.  He saw her damp crotch and thought of a tiny pink flower beginning to open.  She was fresh like just a budding flower seeing its first light with the morning glory.  Her beauty had never seen the long hot day or dusty harsh wind.  She was perfect.

He started rubbing his long cock that ran down his shorts.  He wanted if only once, just once to bury his cock in her tiny body, to see her face cry out in pain and pleasure.  His penis was out and he choked it turning the head dark purple with an angry strength.  His right hand gripping her panties tight, he maneuvered them over his cock.  Pushing the thin soft fabric against his straining erection, he started to jack off with the panties.  Imagining being inside her was heavenly.  He was so close but so far away.  His own precum soaked the dried dusty cream into his skin.  He wanted to cum.  He threw his head back.  He wanted to see his cum drip out of her defiled body and soak into these panties as she wore them.

Seeing her disappointed face, he stopped.  She had been so bothered by what he did before.  How had he been so stupid?  He relaxed trying not to make another mistake.  This was wrong, all wrong, he felt too strongly for her.  A wave of sadness washed over him as he somehow knew that he, Billy Mason, was never supposed to succeed.  Ever.

His balls ached for release and he started to feel numb pain.  He pulled them out to swing freely.  A dark intent filled his weak mind as he looked down.  He looked more like a stray animal than human, pubic hair ran half way up his cock like a rats nest and over his scrotum.  "I'm sorry guys, we'll have to be strategic now." whispering to himself like some cave creature.  He shoved his dick back into the shorts scraping against the hard denim.

He tried to focus on the task ahead.  His home didn't have a washer so the whole process of laundry was confusing and alien to him, but after a few google searches he got back on track.  Overall he did a pretty good job.  It was a quarter past two in the morning when he finished.  He should have been sleeping but how could he when he had a job to do for the love of his life.  He folded each and every item on her bed and searched for the correct place to put them up.

He didn't sleep on her bed that was too sacred.  He tried to sleep on the couch but he knew and refused dreams that would be a disappointment from the waking world where Kelly walked.



Kelly was also having trouble sleeping on a couch some miles away.  Problems with no solutions on top of more problems plagued her sleepy consciousness.  It was easy to see the dark path into apathy and just not care.  Candace was a big girl and should be able to make decisions for herself.  But was Candace herself?  Or was she her father's creation?  Each question seemed ever more complicated than the first.  If she were to be selfish and just not care then it left her with an even bigger question, what did she want?   She thought about that fateful day and saw the forest leaves again.  They were already disturbed now in a slight swirl ready for her to curl up in like a cat.  She drew closer in her mind slipping off to sleep.  They looked comfy and relaxing, an end, an easy answer.  It was dark out, but a few close trees were sheltering and would provide company.  A swirl of her ghostly body filled the basin of leaves like dense fog. 

One last effort to remember and she turned her eyes up from her forest comfort, and the darkness had taken on a new form.  The shadows spread and joined hands blanketing her dream beyond her trees and cozy bed.  The trees started to look like bars and her heart quickened.  No more of a solid shape than her own mind and self-image, she felt the dark and blackness take form.  Evil and corrupted, it wanted her, needed her chased her.  It spoke like thunder, hard to understand, but unmistakable in meaning.  Iit shook her consciousness; it wanted her to do something before it would let her rest.  She knew if she did this it would let her rest.  She was so tired.

"Kelly... Honey wake up..."

"Huh?"

"I want to talk to you about something."

"No.. I was so..."

"It will be time to get up soon, just a chat then you can go back to sleep."  Kelly looked up at the voice and her blurry vision cleared into Tom Chambers face.

She didn't know exactly what to think.  His arm circled her back carefully helping her up.  At first she felt an impulse to follow because he was the adult.  Then she heard Candace's voice telling her not to.  The clear feeling of the strange darkness was still in her mind.  Tom smiled down at her as she continued to come around following him weakly.

Kelly felt the darkness in Tom, but a different kind, sort of Tom's own darkness with its own purpose.  She could fight him and refuse, but what if she could help Candace?  Her father had always told her the right path, the righteous path, was the one she should always follow.  What could this man do?  Threaten her?  If he touched her again it would be the last thing he did as a free man!  She just had to make him understand that it was over.

"I guess if you'll make breakfast soon."  She took Tom's hand as he led her off of the couch.  Her face was red with pillow lines and wrinkled pajamas as she followed the pulling hand.

"I'm sorry to get you up so early, but I can't sleep sometimes, and I was in the kitchen and heard you.  Sounded like a bad dream?"

"It was." Complacently holding his hand she followed up the stairs past Candace's room to the far end of the hall where a thin wooden set of stairs lead up.

"It's ok, don't be scared, I had a beautiful balcony built up here.  Tell me about your dream."

"I actually could use a talk right now."

"What's on your mind Hon'?"

"How do you know the difference between right and wrong?"

"Whelp, that's a good question, one of those things everybody has to ask themselves sooner or later.  It's not an easy one, or even one I can answer for you, but I can try to help."

"And what's your advice?"  They arrived at a door above the stairs and went out into the fresh warm night air.

"Have a seat," Tom sat across from here in a very non-threatening way.  "Sometimes you have to just pull out your magic ball and look into the future.  Think about your troubles, and then ask yourself which path leads to good things, and which leads to bad things and often more trouble."

Kelly could see how the bars of Candice's prison were constructed.  "My dad used to say that normally the right path was the hard one, the one you didn't want to go down."

"That doesn't make much sense to me!  What does your father do?"

"He was the Sheriff here."

"Oh, uh well it sounds like he must have a pretty good sense about him."  Mr. Chambers played dumb he knew her father, and that he was dead.  "But where is he now?"

"He died..."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but you see life is random sometimes.  Things don't have meaning if there is some great plan or meaning to all of this then what's the point in living?  Fate is a prison.  YOU have to do the best for YOU.  Maybe if your father wasn't so worried about righting other people's wrongs he would still be alive and with you."

"I don't think going down the easy path is right in the long run though." The dream was still fresh in her mind still.  She saw his eyes burn and linger on her in dim light.

"History doesn't judge diplomacy and compromise when it leads to peace as tool of the losers does it?"

"That is completely different."

"You really need a father, how long has it been; All alone for you?  You miss him and need someone don't you?"

"I'm fine!"

"Yes, it appears that way.  You should be happy to have Candace as a friend.  She can teach you alot, but there is no substitute for a good father figure."  An evil grin slowly spread as he cut his eyes at the girl.

"I think we're talking about two different things.  What you call a father I call a selfish manipulating pervert robbing his own daughter of a life she will never be able to live!"  Kelly jumped up ready to spring for the door.  He was evil.  She saw how his personal darkness shrouded the caring guise.  "I wont let you do this to her!"  Kelly’s tone of voice was a little too harsh and loud for Tom's comfort.

She turned to run away, not thinking of where, but just away.  The door handle jiggled, locked.  Kelly took a deep breath to scream as Tom pounced like a lion.  He was on her before she could make a sound.  Shoving his arm into the back of her neck and smashing her face against the door.

He grabbed a healthy handful of hair at the base of her neck and wrenched her head back breathing heavy in her ear.  "Let me show you the ways of the world little girl... This is what Candace knows.  She keeps her mouth shut while I be nice and buy her things, or I fucking kill her!  See honey, I make more money from two days in surgery than the new piss ant Sheriff does in a year.  You’re going to stay quiet or I'll have this bullshit story of yours called slander and get you'll be the one in jail.  And when things get quiet I'm going to have you disappeared.  Cunt's like you disappear all the time."  The adrenaline surging though his veins made his prick stand like granite rock.

Kelly learned what real fear was.  Grinding his teeth and hissing instead of breathing she felt his spear-like manhood brush across her bottom as he moved.  "Now, are we clear or am I going to have to teach you a lesson?"  Kelly whimpered and started to cry as he poked his manhook at her bottom for emphasis, and he let her shrink to the floor.

He walked over to the door and flipped a simple latch looking back over his shoulder.  Now you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone, alright?"  Tom walked out leaving her trembling on the door.

She slowly got up shaken but unharmed and went back to the couch wondering which agency would best handle Tom.

Thirty minutes later Candace jingled down the stairs to get her up.  She had been worried that her dad might come for her in the night.  She really wasn't up for it, and worst of all he would have noticed that Candace had been used by another lover.  Not to mention she did feel a little funny after the last attack.  She had played it off to Kelly as nothing, but this morning something her nethers didn't feel quite right.  She wanted to take a day or two off from all the extra activities. 

Candace dressed her in some old jeans that she had grown out of a year ago.  Kelly never let on that anything had happened during the night.  It was hard for her not to space out boiling with anger.  There was a brief encounter on their way out, but Candace was an expert at leaving her house quickly.

In exchange for letting her father use her, Candace had the dream life, but she obviously didn't enjoy it.  He had made a habit lately of catching her at the worst times.  She had been so annoyed by him lately, and it only aroused Tom more.  She had to get Kelly away before he pushed the limits in front of her.  It would be just like him to sneak up and take her while Kelly was around the corner.  At least, Candace thought, he seemed to know that Kelly was off limits.

Candace started to get a slippery wet feeling soaking into her panties thinking about Kelly.  It was more than her body; it was her attitude and temperament.  Kelly would never do anything like her father.  She was so shy and quiet all the time, but once she opened up, Kelly would just gush with this cute intelligent voice and it was hard to get her to stop.  She knew Kelly would never be pushy or demanding.  As her own body cranked up, Candace found it hard not to make Kelly uncomfortable with the occasional advance.  Sitting closer on the bus and resting her hand on Kelly's thigh, little things.  Their chatter on the bus was a little quieter than normal.  She knew something was wrong with Kelly.  Maybe it was the little things; little things her father used to do.  She shuddered at the thought, and put it at the back of her mind.

Candace was a little extra happy, "What do you think we're going to do in Mrs. Francis's class?"

"I think today she is supposed to start a depth and perception chapter or something."

Candace cocked her head not really sure if that was a good or bad thing, "What's that?"

"You'll see but we'll probably just be doing shapes and outlines maybe an apple or something."

"You’re not worried are you?"

"Naw, I think I can feel it now, the thing, it's more like a darkness or a dark thing with no shape.  It's hard to explain.  It needs a shape."

"You looked worried." 

Kelly had been staring out the window watching the road roll by without even looking at Candace.  She finally she saw her friends concern.  "Oh, sorry I'm just worried about what all this means.  It wants something...needs it."






This Is a Work of Fiction
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

3 comments:

  1. Good story, solid development. Tasteful eroticism. As for Grammar... No one who reads this will care too much, this is your first set I've read, and I have to admit, your writing style made me a fan. Reminded me of a young Oliver Wilde with its passionate imagery.

    TL;DR : 9/10 would read again, and consider to be a serious work in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I need to quit editing my old random stuff and get back to work on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait until the rest is finished.

    ReplyDelete